Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Decisions

I'm having to make one of the biggest decisions of my life and it is so hard.  It is 445 in the morning, my dogs are looking at me like I'm crazy but this is a decision that is involving so many people.  I can't sleep until I have thought this all through.  Someone is going to get hurt and it is going to effect me no matter what the decision.  So, here I sit in front of the computer mulling it through.  I've written the letters that I need to because I can't very well text or call people involved.  What to do next?  Do I just sit here and wait for a response or try and get a little sleep.  I don't really know.  So, here I smoke in the dark in front of the computer, waiting..........I'll get my answer eventually, but will it be what I want?

No comments:

Post a Comment