Monday, January 30, 2012

A New Adventure

When life throws you lemons the best thing to do is make lemonade or at least put a slice of it in your water.
Seems like there is a possibility of travel in my future. 
Time to do some major packing and sorting through stuff.  I've needed to do this anyway, so this just gives me an excuse.
I've always wanted to travel and see different sights, so I'm taking this as my new adventure.
I'll have a new job, an assistant and a helper to 12 guys who all live away from home.  I won't get paid much but they already accept me.  That's the hardest part.
I will, however, be able to keep my little family together.  Mom, Dad and 2 4-legged girls.  That is the most important reason for this. 
When you find someone in your life that is special and that you love, sometimes you have to do whatever you can to preserve it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment