Sunday, December 4, 2011

One Hour at a Time

Ever have one of those days that starts out really energetic then slowly goes to shit for no apparent reason?  I started out the day cleaning the house and organizing some of the stuff that I hadn't done since I moved in and now I feel like I could just sit down and cry.  Maybe, I should.  Maybe, it would make me feel better.  So much has happened over the past month, year, hell the past 5 years.  I feel like I have been on a roller coaster ride sometimes. 
This is the time that I crave a little something to forget how I'm feeling but I'm resisting and writing this blog instead so that I can get it out.  One Day at a Time.  One Hour at a Time.  I Can Do It. 
Ok, back to work.  Gotta keep busy.  Enough of being on a pity pot.  Thanks for reading this.

1 comment:

  1. So, I kept busy for the rest of the night and got all of the house done but the spare bedroom. Now I just have to go back to the old house and get a few other things.
    I think I even decided where to put the Christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete