Thursday, October 13, 2011

Melancholy Day

I'm pretty melancholy today.  Having a difficult time getting motivated.  My head is pretty fuzzy.  I feel like I just go back to bed and sleep the entire day away.  I'm trying not to do that though.  I don't want to start that pattern, of sleeping all day and then being awake all night.  I do it to much already.  I already stay up a good portion of the night but I am able to get up in the morning at a decent time, so it works. 
I hate this time of year.  I should say I have a love/hate relationship with this time of year.  Since, about July I have been on a Manic Spree and it has been awesome.  I've been on this natural high that is just wonderful but eventually I have to come down, and I will.  It won't be pretty when I do.  It never is.  I'm hoping for better results this year.  That is all I can do.  Somewhere between now and Christmas I will come down. 
I'm keeping my fingers crossed this year and thinking about ahead of time.  I'm not going to let it creep up on me.  I'm going to take precautions.
I'm going to put up my Christmas tree this month so in December when I hate the thought because I hate Christmas it will already be done.  I'm starting my Christmas shopping now so it will be done for the same reason.  I want to do Christmas cards this year so I'm doing them the beginning of November so that they will get done.  So, please send your addresses if you would like a card.  That just leaves cookies to bake and the hubby should be home in time to help bake Christmas cookies.  He can drag my ASS out of bed in December to do that.  Because in December that is where I will be.  I'll be in bed with my Grinch pants on all curled up hibernating for the winter.  Ignoring the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment