Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Crazy Days

I'm crazy and going to be even crazier for the next couple of weeks.  I'm in the new house and pretty much have everything organized.  I still have a little stuff.  But my brain won't stop, it is going ninety to nothing.  I went and saw my new therapist yesterday and, of course, I said some things she didn't like.  But that is what she is there for.  She is going to kick me in the ASS!!  For once in the past 20 yrs I think I have met my match.  I'm not going to be able to snow her over.  Which is good, I think.  Right now I'm not sure what to think.  I just know right now I'm on a roller coaster ride, some good and some bad.  I know that some of the feelings I'm having are not good but I can't stop them, they are just there.  It doesn't matter if I'm up or down they are just there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment