Friday, September 23, 2011

Unpacking

When I want to get something done I can manipulate my medication and stay up for long periods of time.  I'm wanting to get my house unpacked so I'm not going to take my medication so that I can stay up all night.  I will eventually go to sleep but it will be when I want to go to sleep.  I'm taking a little break to write this and to take a break from going through boxes.  I've gone through the major ones but now to go through the ones that I'm not sure where the contents go.  I'm listening to my head phones while I empty the contents and I'm dancing while I do this.  I'm sure if my neighbor is watching he thinks I'm nuts.  I've got to make this fun while I'm doing it though.  I mean who really likes to unpack.  I surely don't so I have to make it fun.  My girls are ready for bed and I'm still up and they will look up at me all night waiting for me and follow from room to room. 

1 comment:

  1. Dance away, sweetie. Remember to hydrate and eat something once in awhile. I love you! xo

    ReplyDelete