Sunday, September 18, 2011

I hate moving!!

I hate moving!!  Hubby is here until Wed or Thurs so we are trying to get all moved into the new house by then.  I now have two disasters, one at each house.  It is driving me crazy.  I want to just get it done.  I have a busy couple of weeks ahead of me.  We'll have everything moved to the new house by the time he leaves but then I get the task of sorting through and figuring out where to put everything on my own. 
I also have some painting left to do but I'm not going to worry about that until I get the house put together.  None of it will be in the way of what I have left to paint. 
I know that once I'm in the house it won't take me long because I just won't be able to stand it.  I will stay up day and night until it is finished.  The dogs and neighbors will think I'm completely crazy as I'm dancing around with my headphones on as I am unpacking the same way I packed.
You gotta do something to make in entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment