Thursday, September 1, 2011

I hurt my friend!

I hurt my friend!  I made a choice that I thought was right and in the process I hurt my friend.  This person has been my friend for the past 4 yrs, no matter what I have done, no matter what I have said and no matter what condition I have been in.  This person doesn't care what I look like, have makeup on, my hair is all over the place or if I've brushed my teeth.  This person would just show up and check in on me just to check on me and make sure I'm OK.  This person has been especially helpful since I have been alone keeping contact at least by phone daily.  This person didn't expect anything in return except my friendship and honesty.  This pain that I have caused causes me to cry.  I'm Sorry GG!

1 comment:

  1. It won't happen again. I love my friend and friends are just to hard to come by.

    ReplyDelete