Tuesday, August 30, 2011

What colors should I paint?

I got the house in Potwin that I wanted.  Yeah!  I get the keys on Thurs night and get to get started painting that night.  I've got a deadline and I plan to meet it.  I'm going to look at paint tomorrow.  I'm going to the Habitat for Humanity Store to see what they have.  I have recruted several people to help me so that I can get my goal accomplished.  I will have to get as much rest as possible before then because come Thurs I will not be getting any sleep for the weekend.  I have ways of doing that so that I can go without sleep.  I'll only do it for a couple of days so it won't hurt to bad.  I'll just be a crazy energized person.  Kind of like the energized bunny.  That is one thing about bi-polar and being on meds, I can control some aspects of my life.  When I sleep and when I don't, when I eat and when I don't.  There are other things too but that doesn't need to be discussed because when you're alone it doesn't matter.  Besides that gets in the way when you are trying to get things accomplished.  So, here we go on a whirlwind painting and cleaning of my new job.

No comments:

Post a Comment