Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I'm so tired

I'm so tired, so tired of fighting.  It's just amazing when you feel like you have been fighting for your life, how exhausting it can be both physically and emotionally.  It's 7 at night and I feel like I could go to bed and sleep until tomorrow night. 
I've been fighting now for what seems like forever.  It has been forever.  I fight everyday to stay alive.  Some days more than others.  I haven't been in the hospital for a year and a half.  I promised someone I wouldn't go in.  Now, that I'm alone I feel like I'm fighting alone.  I know that I'm being supported from behind but sometimes it is so difficult to handle. 
I did get some needed help today finally.  I've only been trying for it for the last month, with a letter and phone call after phone call.  It's nice to know that the system will finally come through for you. 
Now, if my disability hearing would hurry up and come through.  After 3 appeals and 2 yrs, it's about times things come my way.  I'm just told by my atty that it takes that long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment