Monday, August 1, 2011

Open Mouth Insert Foot

I have a way of hurting people without intentionally doing so.  There are a several people right now that I feel I have hurt and I did not mean to.  I will not name names but if they read this they will know who they are.  The 1st are by my actions.  It had nothing to do with what I did to them but what I did to myself and she is totally against what I did.  The 2nd person is not what I did but what I said.  I said I couldn't be part of her life right now because of what she is going through right now.  It's not because of what she is going through but what I'm afraid I might say.  I'm to much of a realist.  I'm not very sympathetic sometimes and I'm afraid I would be to cold.  Then one last person, we just had a big huge miscommunication and I'm sorry for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment