Monday, August 15, 2011

Off Balance

I don't know how normal people react when they get upset but I don't act like everybody else.  To start with on this blog I'll apologize if this is all jumbles up.  My brain is not functioning well right now which leads into different parts of my body not functioning well.  When I get upset my brain feels so full of everything.  My thought process is so slow, I can't make any decisions without a lot of consideration.  I feel off balance.  My hands are very shaky and I can't hold onto anything for a long time.  I voice is shaky and I can't say what I want to say.  It comes out slow like I don't know what I want to say.  If I could just have a drink or a "smoke".  Maybe that would help.  Maybe, take an extra pill.  Anything to stop my brain from expanding. 

2 comments:

  1. Be gentle with yourself. You don't have to be like anyone else. Slow down, rest your body and maybe your brain will rest a bit. Or walk your body and maybe your brain will fall in step. This too shall pass. Listen to your music. You are loved. I love you Angie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been listening to music but it was the wrong music. I went and found my relaxation so I'm sure this will do better. It's going to be a while before this passes. Lily is a good girl but she's not doing very well but not bad enough that is near the end. The vet is calling it a "brain disease" whatever that means. She probably had a stroke, as she leans to the left and is weak, staggers like she is drunk and falls down. She is eating and drinking but not as much as what she did. She's very clingy and wants to be touching me most of the time. Everybody is telling me to get prepared, BUT I'M NOT READY!!

    ReplyDelete