Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Can you say Obsession?

Ok, so if you don't know I'm looking for some place to live and I have to do it on a pretty low budget.  I put my house on the market last spring and it did not sell and was taken off the market in July.  I'm still living in it now, but it is just to big for me and my  two girls plus we can't afford it. 
My husband and I have been through so much in the past two years I don't know how we have made it.  Lots of determination, love and perserverance.  He was unemployed for two years and I have been fighting to get disability for almost two years.  Plus, health problems.  Which led him to take a job out of state making half of what he did before he was unemployed.  He was on the job for three months when he broke his ankle and was on workman's comp for six months.  Hopefully, things will look up now. 
WE LOST ALL OUR STUFF TO BANKRUPTCY!!  Thus the tight budget.
Anyway, I was totally obsessed with looking for a place yesterday.  I looked through every sight I could find.  I have to find a certain price, something big enough (I would like a 2 bedroom), I definitely can't buy, I would really like something with a yard (the girls), washer/dryer hook ups, not a busy street and I need to feel safe.  I will be living there by myself most of the time. 
I did with all my browsing come across several places but of course they won't be available when I want them which is the end of Aug/beginning of Sept but at least I found the web site to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment