Thursday, July 28, 2011

Tears are Falling

It's just a bad day today.  I woke up this morning with a migraine after falling asleep with a cell phone in my hand because I was texting with my hubby and couldn't stand to put the phone down.  Finally, though the meds kicked in and took over and gave me no choice.
I HATE sleeping alone.  That is not what a married couple is supposed to do.  I'm should be able to lean across the bed and cuddle anytime I want to.  I should be able to hear him breathe beside me.  I should not be scared in the middle of the night when I hear noises because he is there to protect me. 
The tears are falling today and I can't control them.  I normally don't cry.  This is so very unusual.  I especially don't let anyone see or hear me.  It's a sign of weakness.  I have to be strong.  I want to be taken care of............

4 comments:

  1. I don't normally cry either mom.
    I also believe I am showing weakness when I cry.
    I hate crying where people can hear or see me.
    Sometimes you need to though.
    Let it all out, you'll feel better.
    Call me if you need me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dani for your support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember the song from Sesame Street, "It's All Right to Cry" it goes "It's all right to cry, crying gets the sad out of you ..." and it is okay to just let it go, sometimes you have to be there for yourself when others can't be. Just cry and let it go, hold yourself, rock yourself, take good care of yourself, and know that you are loved. And you ARE loved, Angie. Even when you are there by yourself, so many of us love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Aunt Sandra. No I didn't remember that song. Maybe I'm stupid but I love listening to music, I listen to it all the time and sometimes to match my moods. I'm stuck on the Bee Gees this afternoon. I found them on You Tube. I can cry now and blame it on the music.

    ReplyDelete