Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pepto Bismol Pink

Who in their right mind would paint their house pepto bismol pink?  Seriously!!  I saw one this  morning, it was absolutely YUCKY!!  Not only that but it had weeds higher than I was and I'm 5 ft 4 in. 
So, I'm still obsessed with finding some place to live but I kept it at looking at five houses this morning before the temperatures were to rise to high.  When I left the house at 8 this morning it was already 91 degrees and when I got home at 10 it was 94. 
I told you about the 1st house already and besides that I saw 2 duplexes, 1 that was hidden by a wall of some kind and another that I actually came home and called about.
I thought the address sounded familiar and when I pulled into the neighborhood I liked it even better.  It is in a college neighborhood and just so happens my cousin used to live in it and redid the inside.  Now I'm just waiting on a phone call to get more information.

1 comment: